- Governor Newsom and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) have stated that elective procedures and non-urgent services may resume.
- Long Beach’s Safer at Home Order did not address deferral of elective surgeries or preventive medical services, so City Officer notification or approval is not necessary to resume services.
We are Happy and Ready to accommodate anybody who can finally have that orthopedic surgery that had been delayed due to Covid19.
If staying at home has flared up your pain, come in and let us help ease it!
And for those at high risk, Telehealth has been a blessing and so helpful. If you are in pain, call us, meet live with your therapist over a secure video stream online. Let us guide you out of pain.
Yours and our staff’s health is our priority. Medcessity is taking great care to meet the considerations and guidelines put forth in the CDPH Resuming California’s Deferred and Preventive Health Care document, including
- Having your temperature read.
- Requiring that you wear a mask.
- We are taking extra care to disinfect after each patient
- Our staff is also required to wear a mask or shield, and to wash/sanitize their hands between all patients.
- Appointments are limited as we strive to maintain social distancing, so call soon to secure an appointment.
Please contact us at 562-428-3556 and we can get started right away.
And remember, be safe and stay strong!